Sunday, December 9, 2012

An Update of Sorts.

I feel like I owe this blog some attention so here it is an update:

January - Made new friends went to meditation pretty regularly, started a relationship with this guy. Things were going pretty well, until I got really sick. But I made up for it by going to Geek Bowl.
February- Went to Geek Bowl it was awesome! Had a pretty cool valentine's day and I learned to ski.
March - things went well, I still have no idea what I did on St. Patty's day. I continued the meditation thing and started planning a birthday party that turned out to be pretty stellar.
April - hosted said birthday party, went to Pax East (unless that was in May, it was easter, that was fun).
May- Got dumped started exercising, began going to Church.
June - continued exercising, finished my first year working in an Elementary school.
July - Had an AMAZING fourth of July with my friend Jay. Fourth of July is turning out to be my favorite holiday because it always seems that I'm on some wild adventure on these days.
August - took up running with the sole intention of running one race and then being done with it.
September - ran my first Obstacle course and signed up for the Tough Mudder. Got a job back at my old company being a job coach for kids with special needs. Also had a pirate birthday party, and got new roommates who are awesome.
October - ran my first 5k. Went to New York City to see my favorite Canadian. I missed her. I still do, she's amazing.
November - managed to run 7.61 miles without stopping. Went home for the first time in two years and spent Thanksgiving with my mom for the first time in like 10 years. (Thanksgiving is my dad's family thing, although I haven't been home for that either).
To date: preparing for a 5k that I'm running next Saturday. I've lost 50 lbs since May, which is pretty impressive. But I'm feeling kind of awesome these days.
This post is poor. But you know it was about time for something... also this should probably get edited at some point and I should stop writing after 9pm without the aid of my glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment