Saturday, October 29, 2011

4 Jobs is one job too many.

This past week I have been inundated with work. I worked 8am to 10pm almost every night this week with the exception of Thursday. It's been nuts. However, I'm super happy with three of my jobs. I got my glasses broken again at work this week, so the fourth job (which is actually the first), is not my favorite right now. Anyway here is the break down of my new jobs.

Job 1: Kindergarten 1:1 aide. I get to work with kids. It's awesome, who wouldn't love this job?

Job 2: Extended day lead teacher, (of sorts). I work with kids on the spectrum and provide a quiet structure place to go before they embrace the insanity of extended day. Which isn't really insane at all it's just snack time that might be a little taxing. I play games, read books and ensure everyone is okay. The program is new so I get to be involved with the development of it. This is very cool. I like building programs, it's fun for me.

Job 3: Quizmaster for Geeks Who Drink. In November I will be hosting at my very own venue. I will be blogging weekly from there and of course post a link for y'all, so you can follow that blog too. (To my two, maybe three faithful readers and anyone who wants to join them in reading this). I'm pretty stoked about this gig. If you're looking for a pub quiz (or a trivia night) in your area I recommend you check them out first. 8 rounds with 8 questions each and prizes for the top teams. How can you go wrong? Also you could be famous, because all of the Quizmasters post weekly blog entries and you or your team could get mentioned. Internet fame is still fame right?

Now I must attend to my studies but at least I put something up here for you.

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment